Saturday, March 27, 2010

When Drunk Hasbeens Attack!

... you might not say [Obama is a] Communist, but I watch Glenn Beck and he's taught me well. Progressive is the new word for Communist, but it's the same goal as government control of everything and it's very obvious that Obama is trying to do that. And I don't want to brag, but I sort of called it before he was elected and when I was on O'Reilly and I said he was a Communist and I got a lot of hate mail, but I got some that said I was a prescient... which means "a prophet."

Look, I'll listen to any opinion. I'll entertain any reasonably presented intelligent argument, even if I don't agree with it. In fact, *especially* if I don't agree with it. But this... what even IS this?

Now, before anyone starts with the "LOL U GOT PUNKD! SHES A CAMEDIAN U MORAN SHES TRYN 2 B FUNNAY!11", do a little digging. She's spent her time in the entertainment wilderness spreading pish like this around for years. (And also eating, apparently) Certainly, she has appeared a touch more clean and sober in other media appearances, but her views are - amongst other adjectives - consistent.

To my conservative friends: I know you hate it when liberal celebs step up to a microphone and talk politics. Do your side a huge favour and include this moron next time you break out the "shut up and sing"-style cracks, wontcha?

Posted via web from The Paul And Spike Show

No comments: