Saturday, January 09, 2010

The Best Policy: Honesty (Or Comedy).

OK, so here's the deal. I am unknowable. An enigma. I know this, because some people be all up in my grill, assuming that I'll agree with them on some point or other, and clearly they don't not know me at all.

So, here's your chance. In this here box, you can ask me a question. Any question at all. Personal, professional, serious, funny... whatever you like. You can tag your name on it, or you can make it anonymous. Just type it, send it, and I'll get cracking on the answers. And yes, I'll be as honest as I possibly can.*



So.... get asking. In a week, I'll post the best questions and answers and maybe we'll do it again.

*unless your question inspires an amusing answer, rather than an honest one. Well... come on. Sometimes a joke is better than the truth, right?

No comments: