Wednesday, February 18, 2009

">"


Go ahead and cry, it's the end of an era.

Ten years - yes, A DECADE - of broadcasting quality featuring my good self and broadcasting icon Paul Wheeler has come to an end. Through thick and thin, highs and lows, tears of sadness and happiness, Paul and I stuck together and rocked Mark Honey's invention like no other freakishly intelligent redhead and bitter immigrant ever did. But, to paraphrase Fatboy Slimspeare, I came to bury Paul Wheeler, not to praise him like I shooouulllllld.

This March 6th, season three of The Spike Nesmith Rage Machine steams back onto the internet airwaves, the public consciousness and broadcasting history - but with a difference. It's no longer The one-man dull Spike Nesmith Rage Machine. It's "The As-Yet Untitled Paul And Spike Internet Broadcast Programme".

Paul and Spike is dead. Long live Paul and Spike.

4 comments:

The Film Geek said...

Awesome! You guys, together, were the best in the area. Can't wait to hear it again.

Paul Higginbotham said...

I don't know who this "freakishly intelligent redhead" is, but if he ever can't make a show I'd be happy to fill in for him.

All Click said...

*sets ears to STUNNED*

PumpkinSpider said...

...
Have a great show, break a leg, etc, --- I'll be out of the country for the next few weeks so I'll catch up on the podcast when I get back... looking forward to hearing your double whammy genius nonsense again!