Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oi! Watch It, You!

Yeah, I know, I know. There are far better things on The You Tube to watch than my bizarre fizzog, but I thought this would be a fun experiment that I'd love your thoughts and comments on. Ladies and gentlemen and ladies; submitted, as the late Rodman Edward Serling would have quipped, for your consideration - Rage-TV.



Share and enjoy. Pass it on to friends (or enemies). Embed it on your own site. I'm looking for as much feedback as possible. But here's the question; do you think it's worth doing more this way, or is it just pointless and daft?

2 comments:

The Film Geek said...

Hell yeah!!

This is the way to go, Spike. And the pop up video effects rock.

PumpkinSpider said...

...
Loved it...! Bite sized chunks of Spike-y goodness

1 thing though...can you slow down or pause the pop-ups for the slow-of-reading among us? I had to keep stopping it to be able to read them!

luvya!