Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Click And Comment

This is a bit groovy. Click and Comment mondays, pioneered by blogger Cat, encouraging folks to leave comments on other people's blogs by way of promoting their own. Since no-one has commented on any of my posts since the late 19th century, I thought it was appropriate. Call it guilt. Guilt and loneliness.

I don't have a Blogroll (is that reference even understood by Americans?) and for some reason, any time I've tried to add links to my page, Blogger chokes on the code and never shows it. So this is the best I can do to share the love.

http://www.aspenleafhosting.com/clickandcomment.html

3 comments:

Chimp said...

*Chimp posts a comment to break the dry streak

Chimp said...

*Chimp comments to break the dry spell.

Chimp Jones said...

oops i just realized that moderation is turned on and so er.. well I am stupid.