Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Feeling, Sweet Feeling / Drops From My Fingers, Fingers....

well, check THIS out, m'friends!

The hot new malady du jour is Blogger Depression! Isn't that awesome? It even sounds like a real condition like Athlete's Foot or Diesel Penis (a very real condition of loss-of-feeling in the ol' family jewels caused by the vibration of a certain area, usually suffered by long-distance drivers) but what it deals with is the fact that the "OMFG!!!11 i luv teh bl0gging!!1" crowd often suffer sudden flashes of realism, and find that in between writing meaningless pish all the live long day, they are radically insignificant. So there's now a pamphlet to help repair their fractured egos.

Firstly; OK, OK... I know it's a fake. But swearing language aside, it looks pretty genuine and it's "teh funnay".
Secondly; why in the world do we want to stop these people from killing themselves?
Thirdly; was it me, or did anyone else read the URL as "The Onanist"? (Dorothy Parker once said she used to have a pet parakeet called Onan. She got rid of him because he kept dropping his seed on the floor. Cue rimshot.)

Have a read of it, it's pretty funny. Stick it in any public library or high school and I bet it would be taken seriously. Well if you'll excuse me, I have to cut the post short. I need a Wellbutrin.

7 comments:

ZOLOFT said...

Great blog, Spike. I always enjoyed you and Paul on the radio. You guys are so quick witted it's amazing.

Spike Nesmith said...

aawww, thanks! How sweet! it's times like these that I miss talk radio.

Senihele said...

Not as much as talk radio misses you guys. I ended up buying a satellite radio for the car simply because I couldn't tolerate listening to I-Ego any longer.

Spike Nesmith said...

well, you guys *do* know that I live on after 58, right? Weekdays, 100.9 fm, 10am-3pm. no "Days Of Our Wise" or Jack Whittaker bits, but good music and all the same crap jokes i was using 2 years ago. ;)

Senihele said...

Yeah, and good luck with that but I'm never out of work in time.

Senihele said...

Geez...
And....
Couldn't you afford a new joke book with the job change???

Wellbutrin Side Effects said...

My name is Tricia Hurley and i would like to show you my personal experience with Wellbutrin.

I am 54 years old. Have been on Wellbutrin for 1 year now. Helps with depression. No weight gain like with Zoloft or decreased libido like with Prozac. I do think Prozac worked better and the only reason I went off it was my husband complained about that libido thing.

I have experienced some of these side effects -
Involuntary jerks of hands and legs. Feels like when you're about to fall asleep and suddenly jerk awake, but this is in the daytime. Often feel like adrenaline is flooding my stomach.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Tricia Hurley